Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of Application
- These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with Tribune Events, product of Dental Tribune International GmbH, CEO Torsten Oemus.
- The range of events offered on this website are directed exclusively to customers aged 18 years or older.
- Our events, services, and offers are all effected on the basis to these terms and conditions. A client’s terms and conditions that object our terms and conditions will not imply.
- Official language for negotiations is English.
- The currently valid terms and conditions can be viewed and downloaded from the website at all times.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
- In the case of conclusion of a contract, the contractor is Dental Tribune International GmbH, Holbeinstrasse 29, 04229 Leipzig, Germany referred to as „DTI“
Tax number: 232/107/02156, VAT identification number: DE227724594
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +49 341 48474 302, Fax: +49 341 48474 173
- The presentation of events on the website shall not represent a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement; rather such presentation shall represent a non-binding invitation to order seats for events.
- By clicking the button “Buy Now” you place a binding order (§145 BGB).
- Upon receipt of the order, an automatically generated email (order confirmation) will be sent to you, confirming that we have received your order. This order confirmation is no acceptance of the order. A conclusion of the contract does not take effect with the order confirmation.
- Upon receipt of your order, DTI will check whether the seats ordered are available and will then provide the buyer with a detailed order confirmation, which the buyer may accept by paying the purchase price. The conclusion of a contract will take effect when DTI explicitly declares the acceptance of the order, respectively when DTI sends the order confirmation – without an explicit declaration of acceptance beforehand.
§ 3 Prices, value-added tax, payment due date
- The prices for events and services correspond to the prices of the goods and services stated in DTI’s individual order confirmation. Prices are quoted in Euro and, where applicable, statutory value-added tax. Customs fees, charges and other public levies shall be paid by the buyer.
- Payments can be made via pre-payment of the final invoice via Stripe (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- Payments must be received in DTI’s account prior to the start of the event, otherwise attendance will be refused.
§ 4 Place of fulfillment and delivery; retention of title
- The place of fulfillment for all contractual obligations is Leipzig in Germany.
- DTI will select the mode of dispatch and the kind of packaging deemed suitable unless a specific mode of dispatch and packaging has been contractually agreed upon. Goods shall be delivered upon receipt of payment to the specified delivery address. The period of delivery will be announced in the order confirmation.
- Purchased goods remain our property until DTI has received full payment of the purchase price.
- DTI is not liable for any delay in delivery or the inability to deliver the ordered goods caused by a force majeure event or circumstances, or any other unforeseeable circumstances. Should such circumstances make delivery or service provision impossible, DTI is entitled to withdraw from the contract. Should such circumstances impede delivery or service provision temporarily, DTI is entitled to extend the terms accordingly.
§ 5 Right to cancel
- In case of cancellation within 90-30 calendar days prior to the event, participant will receive a 50% refund fee.
- In case of cancellation within 29 calendar days until the event date, the fee is non-refundable.
§ 6 Final provisions
- Should any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this will not affect the validity of any of the remaining provisions. Should any necessary provision not be contained in the contract concluded between the buyer and DTI or in these General Terms and conditions, the parties hereto undertake to agree upon a valid provision that they would have agreed upon, had they realized the omission.
- Any personal data will be used in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- Any contract between the buyer and the provider will be governed exclusively by German law, other than the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The place of jurisdiction for any dispute is Leipzig in Germany.